I LOVE the pictures!! The last one of Evie in the tutu is sooooo precious!! What a sweet family you have! Let me know if you need anything at all..I can come get Jared and he can have a playdate with Azalea!
Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing, and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God; D&C 109:8
4 comments:
Those pictures are just beautiful!!! She is adorable! Wish you still lived down here so we could see her!
I LOVE the pictures!! The last one of Evie in the tutu is sooooo precious!! What a sweet family you have! Let me know if you need anything at all..I can come get Jared and he can have a playdate with Azalea!
Karla,
Your kids are so cute! I love the tutu picture. I bet your having so much fun with Evie.
I'm tired with one, good luck with two. :)
Why were you living in Samoa? Poni Popo is delish!
Tofa
Very cute! How are you? Are you getting any sleep?
Post a Comment