In February, Jared pushed the chair over to the counter while I was making pancakes and grabbed the spatula and started flipping. He is sooo independent. He sees us do something and just has to give it a try.
Just like my girls - the have to be in the middle of everything - even stoves. How are you? Done with that little chicken yet? I can't wait to see pics of her...
How are you guys? Can you talk that kid into making dinner for us? He is too big.
How are you feeling these days? I was thinking about you and just wondering. If you need something let us know. We can watch Jared for you if you need us to. Cynthia
Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing, and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God; D&C 109:8
8 comments:
That is adorable! How old is he now?
Awesome! Come over and cook at my place, Jared!
Just like my girls - the have to be in the middle of everything - even stoves. How are you? Done with that little chicken yet? I can't wait to see pics of her...
Karla,
How are you guys? Can you talk that kid into making dinner for us? He is too big.
How are you feeling these days? I was thinking about you and just wondering. If you need something let us know. We can watch Jared for you if you need us to.
Cynthia
That is so fun.
WoW! That's impressive!!
Jared is 19 months here, he is trying to be so big so fast.
Post a Comment