Thursday, April 16, 2009

Haven't updated in a while, I've just been enjoying this last month of pregnancy, NOT! It has definitely dragged on for me. I got hives on Easter Sunday and they were all over, head to toe, literally. I was itching like there were a thousand mosquito bites, ya know when you scratch they just itch more, ugh. But miraculously those cleared up completely today and I am so grateful. So 2 days til the due date and hopefully that will be it. We will definitely be updating with pics when she arrives. So check back soon :).

1 comment:

Wanderingfamilies said...

I hope you are not still pregnant - I am sorry that pregnancy and you really don't mix! Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm for you!? P.S. I got your shower invite the day before...but I have something for you and baby girl...I will give you a call this week to bring it by! Take care!